ONLINE PROGRAM POST GRADUATE MECH PROJECT
The online program is specifically prepared by Industry professionals, embedding Industrial procedure on conceptual method to Institution
- Syllabus - Syllabus program prepared as per academic procedure with Industry Database & Industry Software by professionals
- Project - Project program prepared as per academic procedure with Industry Database & Industry Software by professionals
- Internship - Internship program prepared as per academic procedure with Industry Database & Industry Software by professionals
- Career - Career program prepared as per academic procedure with Industry Database & Industry Software by professionals
- Software - Software program are applicable as per academic Input with Industry Output bridging to Industry application
- Application - Science college/Polytechnic college/Engineering college/Universities/Research organization.
THE PROJECT WORK WILL START IN SEMESTER III AND SHOULD PREFERABLY BE A PROBLEM WITH RESEARCH POTENTIAL AND SHOULD INVOLVE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, DESIGN, GENERATION/COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA, DETERMINING SOLUTION AND MUST PREFERABLY BRING OUT THE INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION. SEMINAR SHOULD BE BASED ON THE AREA IN WHICH THE CANDIDATE HAS UNDERTAKEN THE DISSERTATION WORK AS PER THE COMMON INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL BRANCHES OF M. TECH. THE EXAMINATION SHALL
CONSIST OF THE PREPARATION OF REPORT CONSISTING OF A DETAILED PROBLEM STATEMENT AND A LITERATURE REVIEW. THE PRELIMINARY RESULTS (IF AVAILABLE) OF THE PROBLEM MAY ALSO BE DISCUSSED IN THE REPORT. THE WORK HAS TO BE PRESENTED IN FRONT OF THE EXAMINERS PANEL SET BY HEAD AND PG COORDINATOR. THE CANDIDATE HAS TO BE IN REGULAR CONTACT WITH HIS GUIDE AND THE TOPIC OF DISSERTATION MUST BE MUTUALLY DECIDED BY THE GUIDE AND STUDENT.
1. STUDENTS WILL BE EXPOSED TO SELF-LEARNING VARIOUS TOPICS.
2. STUDENTS WILL LEARN TO SURVEY THE LITERATURE SUCH AS BOOKS, NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL REFEREED
JOURNALS AND CONTACT RESOURCE PERSONS FOR THE SELECTED TOPIC OF RESEARCH.
3. STUDENTS WILL LEARN TO WRITE TECHNICAL REPORTS.
4. STUDENTS WILL DEVELOP ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO PRESENT AND DEFEND THEIR WORK IN FRONT OF TECHNICALLY QUALIFIED AUDIENCE.